The Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana’s Public Land & Resources Law Review will be hosting its 38th Biennial Public Land Law Conference in Partnership with the University of Calgary Law School. Carved by Glaciers: Stewardship Across the Northern Rockies, will be held in beautiful Missoula, Montana, October 3-4, 2019.
This year's Public Land Law Conference features distinguished speakers from Canada and the U.S. who will compare the countries’ legal approaches to environmental regulation, energy development and infrastructure, climate change, wildlife corridors, water management, fisheries, and indigenous rights in the Northern Rockies. The conference will feature a day-long field trip to the Bitterroot Valley, along with an opening keynote address by Canadian Supreme Court Justice Russell S. Brown.
The Public Land & Resources Law Review invites you to join us for this especially pertinent discussion. We look forward to seeing you in October. 10.5 CLE credits have been approved!
Browse the contents of Public Land Law Conference:
- 36th Public Land Law Conference: October 1st & 2nd, 2015
- The Editors and Staff of the University of Montana’s Public Land and Resources Law Review are pleased to announce the 36th Annual Public Land Law Conference, Transcending Boundaries: Achieving Success in Cooperative Management of Natural Resources. The conference will be held Thursday, October 1st and Friday, October 2nd, 2015 at the University of Montana in Missoula.
- 35th Public Land Law Conference: April 17th & 18th, 2013
- The Public Land & Resources Law Review and the American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources are pleased to host the 35th Public Land Law Symposium and 41st National Spring Conference on the Environment: Balancing Act & Paradigm Shift: The Role of Public Lands in America’s Energy Future.
- 37th Public Land Law Conference: October 12-13, 2017
- The Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana’s Public Land & Resources Law Review will be hosting its 37th Biennial Public Land Law Conference during a changing federal administration. Bridging Divides: Energy, Environment, and Empowerment in a New Era, will be held in beautiful Missoula, Montana, October 12-13, 2017. Our keynote speaker is U.S. Department of Interior Deputy Solicitor, Daniel Jorjani.
Video Recording of the 37th Public Land Law Conference